Age-specific arrest rates and race-specific arrest rates for selected offenses.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Age specific arrest rates and race specific arrest rates for selected offenses.
Race-specific arrest rates for selected offenses.
Race specific arrest rates for selected offenses.
- [Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation] 1986-
- Uniform crime reports (Washington, D.C.)
Uniform crime reports
- Government document
v. ; 22-28 cm.
- Criminal statistics -- United States -- Periodicals.
Arrest -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
Crime and age -- United States -- Statistics -- Periodicals.
- "Murder, forcible rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, arson, forgery and couterfeiting, fraud, embezzlement, stolen property, weapons, sex offenses, gambling, drug abuse violations."
Some vols. cumulative from 1965.
Vols. for 1965/84- prepared by the Uniform Crime Reporting Program, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Supplements Crime in the United States statistics providing Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) data users with arrest statistics related to the age and race of arrestees. Cf. Introd. 1965/84.
Complements the earlier report "Age-specific arrest rates, 1965-1984." The crimes of arson and drug abuse violations included in that report are not repeated.--Cf. Introd. 1965/84.
- Uniform Crime Reporting Program (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|