The Churchman's profession of his faith and practice, as a member of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America.
- New-York : New York Protestant Episcopal Tract Society, 1821.
32 p. ; 18 cm.
- Episcopal Church -- Doctrinal and controversial works.
- "This tract is altered, and, with some additions, adapted to the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America, from a tract exhibiting the faith and practice of a member of the Episcopal Church of Scotland ..."--verso of title page, signed: John Henry Hobart. New-York, May, 1821.
At bottom of p. 32: No. 16 [i.e. a publication of the Protestant Episcopal Tract Society]
Stereotyped by James Conner.
- Local notes:
- No. 1 in a volume of 15 items bound together.
Stamped on front cover: Presented to the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge 1843.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shoemaker 5600
- Hobart, John Henry, 1775-1830.
Protestant Episcopal Tract Society.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|