The candidate for confirmation instructed : in a sermon explaining the office of confirmation, and an address after confirmation : with suitable prayers / by John Henry Hobart.
- New York : Published by the Society, 1819.
56 p. ; 18 cm.
- Episcopal Church -- Liturgy.
Anglican Communion -- Liturgy.
Confirmation -- Episcopal Church.
- Stereotyped by James Conner, New-York, for the Protestant Episcopal Tract Society.
At bottom of p. 56 : No. 27 [i.e. a publication of the Protestant Episcopal Tract Society].
- Local notes:
- Bound with: Churchman's profession of his faith and practice, as a member of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America. New-York : New York Protestant Episcopal Tract Society, 1821. (Item 6 of 15)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Shaw & Shoemaker, 48245.
- Protestant Episcopal Tract Society.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|