Village conversations on the liturgy of the Church of England / By the Rev. George Davys, A.M.
- Other Title:
- Village conversations; or, Dialogues between William Walker and Thomas Brown.
- A new edition, adapted to the liturgy of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States.
- New York : New-York Protestant Episcopal Tract Society, 1834?
60 p. ; 18 cm.
- Episcopal Church -- Liturgy.
Church of England -- Liturgy.
Youth -- Religious life.
Christian education of children.
- Caption title: Village conversations; or, Dialogues between William Walker and Thomas Brown.
At foot of title page: 59.
"Advertisement to the second (English) edition."--verso of title page.
"Three editions of this useful work have been already circulated on this side of the Atlantic, principally through the medium of Sunday schools. To extend its usefulness still more widely, the cheap form in which it now appears, has been adopted."--verso of title page.
- Local notes:
- Bound with: Churchman's profession of his faith and practice, as a member of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United States of America. New-York : New York Protestant Episcopal Tract Society, 1821. (Item 11 of 15)
- Penn Chronology:
- Protestant Episcopal Tract Society.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|