The Churchman : The principles of the the[!] Churchman stated and explained, in distinction from the corruptions of the church of Rome, and from the errors of certain Protestant sects, in a third charge, delivered to the clergy of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the state of Connecticut, at the opening of the convention of said church, in Trinity Church, New-Haven, June, 1818, and subsequently to the clergy of said church in the state of New-York, in St. Peter's Church, Albany, October, 1819 / By John Henry Hobart, D.D., Bishop of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the state of New York, and exercising Episcopal offices, according to the canons, in the state of Connecticut.
- Other Title:
- Principles of the Churchman stated and explained
Churchman: a charge.
- New York : Published by the Protestant Episcopal Tract Society, 1837.
15,  p. ; 18 cm.
- Episcopal Church -- Doctrines.
Episcopal Church -- Liturgy.
- Caption title: The Churchman: a charge.
No. 106 [i.e. a publication of the Protestant Episcopal Tract Society].
Last page blank.
- Local notes:
- No. 1 in a volume of 17 items bound together.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Checklist Amer. imprints 44785
- Protestant Episcopal Tract Society.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|