Madame de Treymes, by Edith Wharton. With illustrations.
- Other records:
- New York, Charles Scribner's Sons, 1907. (Boston : D. B. Updike, The Merrymount Press)
, 146,  p.,  leaves of plates illus. 20 cm.
- Manners and customs -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- "Published February, 1907."
Frontispiece and plate facing p. 116 signed Alonzo Kimball.
Brown cloth boards lettered, ruled and decorated in gilt on front cover.
Ills. by A. Kimball; printed by D.B. Updike, Merrymount Press.
- Local notes:
- Preserved for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the John, Ruth, and Sally Ruth MacCorkell Fund.
Culture Class Collection copy has embossed stamp University of Pennsylvania Library.
Culture Class Collection copy has marginal marks.
- Penn Provenance:
- University of Pennsylvania. Library (stamp) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Kimball, Alonzo.
Updike, Daniel Berkeley, 1860-1941.
John, Ruth, and Sally Ruth MacCorkell Fund.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Kimball, Alonzo, ill.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|