The Churchman's guide, or A complete digest of cheap and accessible standard treatises on the gospel and church of Christ / by a priest of the church in Pennsylvania.
- Other Title:
- Complete digest of cheap and accessible standard treatises on the gospel and church of Christ
- New York : Published by the Protestant Episcopal Tract Society, 1842.
12 p. ; 17 cm.
- Episcopal Church -- Doctrines.
- A listing of the tracts issued by the Protestant Episcopal Tract Society classified by subject, and in numerical order (p.5-12).
- Local notes:
- No. 1 in a volume of 19 items bound together.
Stamped on front cover: Presented to the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge 1843.
- Penn Chronology:
- Priest of the church in Pennsylvania.
Protestant Episcopal Tract Society.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|