The fox of Peapack, and other poems, by E. B. White.
- [1st ed.]
- New York, London, Harper & Brothers Publishers, 1938.
ix, , 137,  p., 21 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- I. Ballads and songs of an eventful nature
II. Songs having to do with Greater New York
III. Songs of children, paternity, and routine domestic disturbances
IV. Book reviews
V. Love songs. Also two or three poems of a cosmic character.
- Title page printed in black and red.
"10-8 First Edition H-N"
"Set in Walbaum type. Format by A. W. Rushmore. Manufactured by the Stratford Press and American Book Bindery."
Poems reprinted in part from various periodicals.
Kelly green cloth binding with black panels ruled and lettered in gilt on front cover and spine.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has dustjacket retained with "E. B. White writes of himself ..." on back.
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|