Bibliotheca Hoffmanni Fallerslebensis.
- Leipzig : In Selbstverlage des Verfassers, 1846.
93 p. ; 22 cm.
- Hoffmann von Fallersleben, August Heinrich, 1798-1874 -- Library -- Catalogs.
Private libraries -- Germany -- Catalogs.
- Place of Publication:
- Germany Leipzig.
- Catalog of the library of Hoffmann von Fallersleben, with his preface dated 13 June 1846 offering the library for sale.
Publisher's name from label pasted to t.p. beneath imprint place and date.
Issued in blue printed paper wrappers.
- Local notes:
- Purchased for the Penn Libraries in 1959.
Penn Libraries copy has autograph ("G E Sievers") on front free endpaper; stamp ("E. Sievers.") in blue ink at foot of title leaf.
Penn Libraries copy has partially illegible ms. inscription ("1 Bk.[?] Martin Breslauer 30 July 1943[?] / [...]") in pencil at head of back free endpaper.
Penn Libraries copy has paper slip with ms. description in English of the work affixed to front pastedown.
Penn Libraries copy has wrappers bound in.
- Penn Provenance:
- Martin Breslauer, Inc. (inscription)
Sievers, E. (stamp)
Sievers, G. E. (autograph)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
German Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|