The pink church / by William Carlos Williams.
- [1st (limited) ed.]
- Columbus, Ohio : Published by Golden Goose Press, 1949.
- Golden goose chap book ; 1.
Golden goose chap book ; 1
 p. ; 23 cm.
- American poetry -- 20th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Ohio Colmbus.
- Choral: The pink church
A rosebush in an unlikely garden
The words, the words, the words
Venus over the desert
"I would not change for thine"
Mists over the river
The love charm.
- Title and ornament printed in brown and author's name in sienna on a blue square on title page.
"Of this first edition 400 copies were printed on Hamilton laid text from Benedictine Old Style linotype and the first 25 copies signed by the author."
"Golden Goose chap books are published by Richard Wirtz Emerson and Frederick Eckman at the Golden Goose Press, 1927 Northwest Boulevard, Columbus 12, Ohio."
White paper covers with wrapper in two shades of blue printed in brown and sienna.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy inscribed "Floss, from her husband who, with each new issue of this series, finds a fresh opportunity to remind her of his love. William Carlos Williams, March 16, 1949".
Culture Class Collection copy 1 is no. 33.
Culture Class Collection copy 2 is no. 291.
- Penn Provenance:
- Williams, Florence H. (Florence Herman), -1976 (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy 1)
Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy 1)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|