Only the dead know Brooklyn : Thomas Wolfe short stories : selections from From Death to Morning, plus The Story of a Novel.
- Standardized Title:
- Short stories. Selections
- Other Title:
- Thomas Wolfe short stories.
Story of a novel.
- New York : Published by The New American Library, .
- Signet book ; 950.
A Signet book ; 950
, 150,  p. ; 18 cm.
- United States -- Social life and customs -- 20th century -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Childhood and Carolina (Morning-Hope): The men of Old Catawba; The four lost men; Circus at dawn; The bums at sunset
Maturity and Brooklyn (Death-Despair):Only the dead know Brooklyn; Death the proud brother; Gulliver
The Story of a Novel: The story of a novel.
- "Published as a Signet Book by arrangement with Charles Scribner's Sons."
"First printing, September 1947 ... Third printing, October 1952."
"Selections from 'From Death to Morning; plus 'The Story of a Novel,' formerly publihsed under the title 'Short Stories' by The New American Library of World Literature, Inc."
Publisher's advertisements:  p. at end.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Johnston, C. :Thomas Wolfe, AA5.1 b-c
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Wolfe. Thomas, 1900-1938. From death to morning.
Wolfe, Thomas, 1900-1938. Story of a novel.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|