A masque of love / by Charles Erskine Scott Wood.
- Other records:
- Chicago : Walter M. Hill, 1904.
, 87,  p. ; 23 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Illinois Chicago.
- "Of this book five hundred copies have been printed at the Elston Press, New Rochelle, New York, MDCCCCIV."
Initials of scene openings wood-engraved.
This was the second to last book published by the Elston Press.
Tan cloth spine with paper label; green paper boards.
- Local notes:
- CuIture Class Collection copy inscribed, "To John Howell from The Author, San Francisco, Jan. 1-1921. I never saw the proof of this book. It was hastily put through the press that the printer might collect his bill as he went into bankruptcy. There are many inexcusable errors. C.E.S.W."
- Penn Provenance:
- Howell, John, 1874-1956 (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Wood, Charles Erskine Scott, 1852-1944 (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Elston Press.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|