The closing years of Dean Swift's life : with an appendix, containing several of his poems hitherto unpublished, and some remarks on Stella / by W.R. Wilde.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Wilde's memoir of Dean Swift
- Dublin : Hodges and Smith, Grafton-Street ; London : Longman, Brown, and Co : Simpkin, Marshall, and Co., Stationers' Hall Court, 1849.
[i-iii]-iv, -164 p.,  leaf of plates : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745 -- Last years.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has bookplate of Edward Poore with motto "Pauper non in spe" on front pastedown.
Culture Class Collection copy has upper portion of title page wanting.
Culture Class Collection copy has marginal annotations written in ms.
- Penn Provenance:
- Poore, Edward (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|