Alex in wonderland [videorecording] / Turner ; Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer ; written by Paul Mazursky & Larry Tucker ; produced by Larry Tucker ; directed by Paul Mazursky.
- Santa Monica, CA : MGM/UA Home Video ; [s.l.] : Turner, c1993.
1 videocassette (109 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Motion picture industry -- California -- Los Angeles -- Drama.
Motion picture producers and directors -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- System Details:
- VHS; Hi-fi.
- Semi-autobiographical study by Mazursky of life in the motion picture industry. Alex (Sutherland), a Hollywood film director with a family and one successful but unreleased film to his credit, begins to search for ideas for his next film. He visits Hal Stern (Mazursky), a producer at MGM who suggests they do a film about a black girl who had a heart transplant and falls in love with her white surgeon. Alex rejects the idea and contemplates making a film about the invasion of Hollywood by black militants. He also fanatasizes about meeting Federico Fellini and Jeanne Moreau (who appear in cameo roles).
- Donald Sutherland, Ellen Burstyn, Paul Mazursky.
- Photography, Lazlo Kovacs; film editor, Stuart H. Pappé; music, Tom O'Horgan.
- Videocassette release of the motion picture produced in 1970.
- Mazursky, Paul. , Director, Screenwriter
Tucker, Larry. , Producer, Screenwriter
Sutherland, Donald, 1935- , Actor
Burstyn, Ellen, 1932- , Actor
O'Horgan, Tom. , Composer
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. , Producer
MGM/UA Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
M203999 MGM/UA Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|