Leaving Cecil Street / Diane McKinney-Whetstone.
- First Edition
- New York : William Morrow, An Imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2004.
, 297,  pages ; 24 cm
- African American teenage girls -- Fiction.
African American families -- Fiction.
Teenage pregnancy -- Fiction.
Abortion -- Fiction.
South Philadelphia (Philadelphia, Pa.) -- Fiction.
Philadelphia (Pa.) -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "Designed by Cassandra J. Pappas."
"Jacket design by Richard Aquan. Jacket painting: 'Blues' by Archibald J. Motley, 1929 ..."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy has  leaves of Reading Guide from Harper Collins laid in.
Banks Collection copy has yellow post-it address to J- from Camille.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0688163858 (acid-free paper) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|