1. Section: Inland navigation. Reports.
- [Brussels, Printing office of the public works (co. ltd.) 1905]
- Conference Name:
- International Congress of Navigation (10th : 1905 : Milan)
29 v. illus., plates, maps, diagrs. 26 cm.
- Inland navigation -- Congresses.
- 1. question: On the advantages and organization of mixed transports, that is by railways and waterways. 6 v.
2. question: Influence of deforestation and of the drying up of marshes on the sphere of influence and on the performance of the rivers. 8 v.
3. question: Investigation of the methods best suited for surmounting great differences of level between the reaches of canals. 12 v.
4. question: Development of inland navigation by means of shallowdraught vessels. Mode of construction of these, and their motors. 3 v.
- At head of title: Permanent International Association of Navigation Congresses. X. Congress--Milan, 1905.
Pub. also in French.
Title taken from portfolio.
- Permanent International Association of Navigation Congresses.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|