Recollections [sound recording] / Karel Husa.
- Standardized Title:
- Instrumental music. Selections
- New York, NY : New World Records, 2004.
- Sound recording
1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Woodwind trios (Bassoon, clarinet, flute).
Wind quintets (Bassoon, clarinet, flute, horn, oboe).
Sextets (Piano, bassoon, clarinet, flute, horn, oboe).
Suites (Bassoon, clarinet, flute, horn, oboe with string orchestra).
- Deux preludes (1966)
Five poems (1994)
- Sato Moughalian, flute, Edward R. Gilmore, clarinet, Laura Koepke, bassoon (1st work) ; David Pei, piano (3rd work) ; Perspectives Ensemble (4th work) ; Quintet of the Americas (Sato Moughalian, flute ; Matthew Sullivan, oboe ; Edward R. Gilmore, clarinet ; Barbara Oldham, horn ; Laura Koepke, bassoon) (2nd-4th works) ; David Gilbert, conductor (4th work)
- Recorded at the American Academy of Arts and Letters, New York City, March 7, 2001 (2nd work), March 9, 2001 (3rd work), October 24, 2001 (4th work), and September 15, 2003 (1st work).
Program notes by Keith Powers with composer and performer biographies, selected discography and bibliography (19 p. : ill.) inserted in container.
"Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc."
- Pei, David. , Performer
Gilbert, David, 1936- , Conductor
Quintet of the Americas. , Performer
Perspectives Ensemble. , Performer
Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
- Husa, Karel, 1921- Preludes, flute, clarinet, bassoon.
Husa, Karel, 1921- Poems, wind quintet.
Husa, Karel, 1921- Recollections.
Husa, Karel, 1921- Serenade, wind quintet, string orchestra.
- Publisher Number:
- 80571-2 New World Records
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|