Point of view : an anthology of the moving image. Douglas Gordon [videorecording] / produced by Bick Productions, Ilene Kurtz-Kretzschmar and Caroline Bourgeois and the New Museum of Contemporary Art, New York.
- Other Title:
- Anthology of the moving image. Douglas Gordon
Additional title from container: Douglas Gordon : Over my shoulder
Additional title from film: Over my shoulder
- [New York] : Bick Productions : New Museum of Contemporary Art, 2004.
- Point of view: an anthology of the moving image
1 videodisc : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Gordon, Douglas, 1966- -- Interviews.
Video art -- Scotland.
Video art -- New York (State) -- New York -- Exhibitions.
Conceptual art -- Scotland.
Experimental films -- Scotland.
- Interview with optional subtitles in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Japanese.
- System Details:
- Part of a series presenting a point of entry for contemporary artists working in video, film and digital imagery who represent different generations and cultural perspectives. In Over my shoulder, created by the Scottish artist Douglas Gordon, the artist uses hand gesticulations against a white sheet to communicate violent and sensual emotions. Film is followed by an in-depth interview with the video artist.
- Video: Over my shoulder / Douglas Gordon (14 min., 2003)
- Interviewer: Hans Ulrich Obrist ; interviewee, Douglas Gordon.
- Producers, Ilene Kurtz-Kretzschmar, Caroline Bourgeois.
- Originally produced in 2003. Published in 2004.
Published on the occasion of the exhibition at the New Museum of Contemporary Art in New York City, February 27-May 2, 2004.
- Kurtz-Kretzschmar, Ilene. , Producer
Bourgeois, Caroline. , Producer
Obrist, Hans Ulrich. , Interviewer
Gordon, Douglas, 1966- , Artist, Interviewee
Bick Productions. , Producer, Distributor
New Museum of Contemporary Art (New York, N.Y.) , Producer, Distributor
- Access Restriction:
- Licensed for individual viewing only.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|