Li Sonetti, Canzoni et Triomphi di Messer Francesco Petrarcha historiati.
- Standardized Title:
- Stampato in Vinegia : Per Melchiore Sessa, MDXXVI 
196,  leaves : ill. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- i.te o.ne sea: ChDa (3) 1526 (R)
- Place of Publication:
- Italy Venice.
- Reprint of the third Aldine edition of 1521, with a new t.p.
Imprint from colophon (leaf  recto): Stampato in Vinegia per Melchiore Sessa nel'Anno di nostra salute. MDXXVI.
Signatures: a-z⁸ A⁸ B⁴ C⁸.
Title within woodcut ornamental border.
Register and printer's device (a cat bearing a mouse) on recto of last leaf.
"Triomphi" on leaves 142 verso to 181 recto, with six full page woodcuts of the Zoppino editions.
Index of first lines,  leaves at end, is arranged alphabetically by initial letter then sequentially from earliest to latest leaf number.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has ms. inscriptions on verso of last leaf.
Culture Class Collection copy imperfect: title leaf mended; mild dampstaining throughout.
- Penn Provenance:
- Culin, Stewart, 1858-1929 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Fowler, M. Petrarch, p. 93, Pet - N 526
EDIT 16 CNCE 52707
- Sessa, Melchiorre, fl. 1506-1549, printer.
Early Venetian Imprint Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Italian Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Petrarca, Francesco, 1304-1374. Trionfi.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|