Uncle Dave Macon. [sound recording].
- RBF Records RF 51. c1967, p1963.
- Sound recording
- Ballads, English -- United States.
- Cumberland Mountain deer race.
All in down and out blues.
From earth to heaven.
The gal that got stuck on everything she said.
I've got the mourning blues.
Hold that wood-pile down.
Jordan is a hard road to travel.
My daughter wished to marry.
The old man's drunk again.
Over the road I'm bound to go.
Rise when the rooster crows.
Tom and Jerry.
Two-in-one chewing gum.
When the train comes along.
Wreck of the Tennessee gravy train.
- Re-recordings from original masters of ballads sung by Macon accompanying himself on the banjo.
- Program notes by Pete Seeger and Norman Tinsley and discography (6 p.) inserted in container.
- Macon, Uncle Dave, 1870-1952, Performer
- Publisher Number:
- RF 51 RBF Records
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|