The gayest old dude in town [sound recording] / Uncle Dave Macon.
- Bremen, Germany : Folk Variety Records.
- Sound recording
1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono. 12 in.
- Anecdotes -- United States.
Folk music -- United States.
- Hop high ladies, the cake's all dough
Uncle Dave's travels, part 2
Uncle Dave's travels, part 3
Uncle Dave's travels, part 4
Travelin' down the road
Molly married a travelin' man
Bake that chicken pie
The man who rode a mule around the world
Life and death of Jessie James
Poor old dad
Since baby's learned to walk
He's up with the angels now
Summertime on the beeno line
Peek a boo
The gayest old dude in town
Keep my skillet good and greasy.
- Stories and folk music performed by Uncle Dave Macon.
- Includes booklet (4p.) with program notes and lyrics.
- Publisher Number:
- FV-12-503 Folk Variety Records
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|