An English chronicle of the reigns of Richard II, Henry IV, Henry V, and Henry VI written before the year 1471; with an appendix containing the 18th and 19th years of Richard II and the Parliament at Bury St. Edmund's 25th Henry VI and supplementary additions from the Cotton. ms. chronicle called "Eulogium." Edited by John Silvester Davies.
- Other records:
- [London] Printed for the Camden Society, 1856.
- Works of the Camden Society ; no.64.
Camden Society (Great Britain). Publications no. 64
xvi,228 p. 21 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Richard II, 1377-1399 -- Sources.
Great Britain -- History -- Lancaster and York, 1399-1485 -- Sources.
- The text is a portion of a ms. chronicle probably written in the last half of the 15th cent. and considered by the editor to be a version of the Chronicles of England.
- Davies, John Silvester, 1829 or 30-1909, ed.
Yarnall Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|