The West Wing. The complete second season [videorecording] / John Wells Productions ; Warner Bros. Television ; writers, Aaron Sorkin ... [et al.] ; executive producers, Aaron Sorkin, Thomas Schlamme, John Wells ; directors, Thomas Schlamme ... [et al.].
- Widescreen presentation.
- Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Entertainment : Distributed by Warner Home Video, c2004.
4 videodiscs (954 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet ( p. ; 18 cm.)
- United States. President -- Drama.
White House (Washington, D.C.) -- Drama.
Presidents -- United States -- Staff -- Drama.
United States -- Politics and government -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD - NTSC; Dolby Digital; Region 1.
- The President and staff have been targeted for disruption by rival politicians, soon after being targeted by would-be assassins. The President heads through midterm elections and into a crisis that leads to allegations of criminal conduct. 22 episodes.
- In the shadow of two gunmen, part I
In the shadow of two gunmen, part II
In this White House
And it's surely to their credit
Lame duck congress
Bartlet's third state of the union
War at home
Somebody's going to emergency, somebody's going to jail
Bad moon rising
Fall's gonna kill you
18th and Potomac
- Martin Sheen, Rob Lowe, Allison Janney, Stockard Channing, Dulé Hill, Janel Moloney, Richard Schiff, John Spencer, Bradley Whitford.
- Director of photography, Thomas Del Ruth ... [et al.] ; editor, Bill Johnson ...[et al.] ; original music, Roxanne Lippel.
- Originally aired on television from 2000-2001.
Special features: making of documentary "Constructing two cathedrals", "access granted"; gag order; audio commentaries on 4 key episodes; GAG reel.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George R. Fink Memorial Fund.
- Schlamme, Thomas. , Producer, Director
Sorkin, Aaron. , Producer, Screenwriter
Wells, John, 1956- , Producer
Sheen, Martin. , Actor
Lowe, Rob. , Actor
Janney, Allison. , Actor
Channing, Stockard. , Actor
Hill, Dulé. , Actor
Lippel, Roxanne. , Composer
John Wells Productions. , Producer
Warner Bros. Television. , Producer
Warner Bros. Entertainment. , Distributor
Warner Home Video (Firm). , Distributor
George R. Fink Memorial Fund.
- Publisher Number:
31621 Warner Home Video
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|