Something's gotta give [videorecording] / Columbia Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures present a Waverly Films productions, a film by Nancy Meyers ; produced by Bruce A. Block, Nancy Meyers ; written and directed by Nancy Meyers.
- Culver City, Calif. : Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment, , c2003.
1 videodisc (128 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Myocardial infarction -- Drama.
Physicians -- New York -- Hamptons -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Romantic comedy films.
- English or dubbed French dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD ; Region 1 ; 5.1 Dolby Digital, DTS, SDDS.
- Harry Sanborn is a perennial playboy with the libido of a much younger man. During what was to be a romantic weekend with his current infatuation, Marin, at her mother's beach house in the Hamptons, Harry develops chest pains. He winds up being nursed by Marin's reluctant mother, Erica. When Harry hesitates to act on his feelings for Erica, Harry's thirtysomething doctor steps in and starts to pursue Erica. Harry, who has always had the world on a string, finds his life is now unraveling.
- Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton, Keanu Reeves, Frances McDormand, Amanda Peet, Jon Favreau, Paul Michael Glaser.
- Director of photography, Michael Ballhaus ; editor, Joe Hutshing ; music, Hans Zimmer.
- Aspect ratio 1.85:1.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2003.
Special features: audio commentaries with director and cast; Hampton's house set tour with Amanda Peet; Karaoke deleted scene; theatrical trailer.
- Meyers, Nancy. , Director, Screenwriter, Producer
Block, Bruce A.
Nicholson, Jack. , Actor
Keaton, Diane. , Actor
Reeves, Keanu. , Actor
McDormand, Frances. , Actor
Zimmer, Hans. , Composer
Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- ). , Producer
Waverly Films. , Producer
Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
01302 Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|