Yorkshire diaries and autobiographies in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
- Other records:
- Durham [England] : Pub. for the Society by Andrews & Co., 1877-1886.
- Publications of the Surtees Society ; v. 65, 77.
The publications of the Surtees Society ... ; [v.65, 77]
2 v. : ill. ( v. 2) port., folded geneal. tables. ; 23 cm.
- Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714 -- Sources.
Great Britain -- History -- 18th century -- Sources.
- v. 1. A dyurnall, or catalogue of all my accions and expences from the 1st of January. 1646- / Adam Eyre. The life of Master John Shaw. A family history begun by James Fretwell. The journal of Mr. John Hobson, late of Dodworth Green. Autobiographical memoranda of Heneage Dering, dean of Ripon. Appendix
v. 2. Some memoirs concerning the family of the Priestleys... by Jonathan Priestley. Some brief memoirs of the family of the Priestleys... by Nathaniel Priestley. Memorandum book of Sir Walter Calverley, bart.
- Edited by Charles Jackson with the exception of the diary of Adam Eyre, edited by H. J. Morehouse, and the diary of Sir Walter Calverley, edited by Samuel Margerison.
"Errata": v. 1, verso of leaf following p. x; v. 2, p. 
Report of the Surtees society for 1875, list of publications, list of members, etc. (17,  p.) appended to v. 1.
- Eyre, Adam, 1614-1661.
Shawe, John, 1608-1672.
Fretwell, James, 1699-1772.
Hobson, John, d. 1735.
Dering, Heneage, 1665-1750.
Priesteley, Jonathan, 1633-1705.
Priestley, Nathaniel, 1699-1781.
Calverley, Walter, Sir, 1670-1749.
Jackson, Charles, 1809-1882.
Morehouse, Henry James, d. 1891.
Yarnall Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|