Halmota prioratus dunelmensis. Containing extracts from the Halmote court or Manor rolls of the prior and convent of Durham. A. D. 1296-A. D. 1384.
- Other records:
- Durham [Eng.] Pub. for the Society by Andrews & co., 1889.
- Publications of the Surtees Society; v.82.
The publications of the Surtees society ; [v.82]
xliv, 287 p. 23 cm.
- Law reports, digests, etc. -- England -- Durham.
Church property -- England -- Durham.
- Edited by W. H. D. Longstaffe and John Booth.
The original manuscripts of the Court rolls and Survey which are printed in the present volume are preserved in the treasury of the dean and chapter of Durham. cf. Pref., p. ix-x, xxxv.
"Corrigenda": 1 leaf following p. xliv.
"A booke of surveighe and an abstract out of the rentale of all the landes tenementes and revenews that belonge to the Cathedrall' church of Durism' with the perfect and perticuler state thereof, mayd anno reginae Elizabethae vicissimo secundo, 1580": p. -250.
- Longstaffe, William Hylton Dyer, 1826-1898, ed.
Yarnall Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|