The Simpsons. The complete fourth season [videorecording] / Gracie Films ; Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation ; created by Matt Groening.
- Collector's ed. ; full screen presentation.
- [Beverly Hills, CA] : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, c2004.
4 videodiscs (ca. 506 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet ( p. ; 18 cm.)
- Simpsons (Fictitious characters) -- Drama.
Simpson, Bart (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish; optional subtitles in Spanish.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD - NTSC; Dolby Digital 5.1; Region 1.
- Marge and Homer make whoopee while Bart and Lisa attend summer camp. Lisa is crowned Little Miss Springfield. Marge puts her charm and smarts to work in the power plant and when Mr. Burns notices, it leads to a cozy dinner for two. Homer becomes the power plant's union negotiator and tries to bargain away the dental plan for beer.
- Disc 1. Kamp Krusty; A streetcar named Marge; Homer the heretic; Lisa the beauty queen.
disc 2. Treehouse of horror III; Itchy & Scratchy: the movie; Marge gets a job; New kid on the block; Mr. Plow; Lisa's first word.
disc 3. Homer's triple bypass; Marge vs. the monorail; Selma's choice; Brother from the same planet; I love Lisa; Duffless.
disc 4. Last exit to Springfield; So its come to this: a Simpson clip show; The front; Whacking day; Marge in chains; Krusty gets Kancelled.
- Voices: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Jon Lovitz, Tom Jones, Adam West, Linda Ronstadt, Elizabeth Taylor.
- Animators, Brad Ableson ... [et al.] ; editors, Don Barrozo ... [et al.] ; theme music, Danny Elfman ; character designer, Sam Simon.
- Aspect ratio 1.33:1.
Originally aired on television during the 1992-1993 season.
Special features: commentary on all 22 episodes with creator Matt Groening and executive producers Al Jean and Mike Reiss, joined by writers, actors and directors; special introduction from Matt Groening; "Bush vs. Simpson" featurette narrated by executive producer James L. Brooks; The Cajun controversy" featurette; Multi angle animation showcase on selected episodes; illustrated commentaries; behind the scene.
- Groening, Matt. , Creator
Ableson, Brad. , Animator
Castellaneta, Dan. , Actor
Kavner, Julie. , Actor
Cartwright, Nancy, 1959- , Actor
Smith, Yeardley. , Actor
Elfman, Danny. , Composer
Gracie Films. , Producer
Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation. , Producer
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc. , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
2221917 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|