Durham protestations; or, The returns made to the House of Commons in 1641/2 for the maintenance of the Protestant religion for the county palatine of Durham, for the borough of Berwick-upon-Tweed and the parish of Morpeth.
- Other records:
- Durham, Pub. for the Society by Andrews & Co. and London, B. Quaritch, ltd., 1922.
- Publications of the Surtees Society; v.135.
Publications of the Surtees Society
xii, 249,  p. 23 cm.
- Great Britain -- Church history -- Sources.
- Edited by H.M. Wood from the original ms. in the library of the House of Lords.
- Yarnall Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Wood, Herbert Maxwell, ed.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|