A history of Greater Britain as well England as Scotland, comp. from the ancient authorities by John Major, by name indeed a Scot, but by profession a theologian, 1521. Tr. from the original Latin and ed. with notes by Archibald Constable, to which is prefixed a life of the author by Æneas J. G. Mackay.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- John Major's Greater Britain.
- Edinburgh, Printed at the University Press by T. and A. Constable for the Scottish History Society, 1892.
- Publications of the Scottish History Society ; v.10.
Publications of the Scottish History Society ; v.10
cxxxv, 476 p. 2 facsim. 23 cm.
- Scotland -- History -- To 1603.
Great Britain -- History -- To 1485.
- Appendices compiled by Thomas Graves Law: I. Bibliography of John Major and his disciples, p. -417. II. Prefaces to Major's works, p. -450.
"John Major's Greater Britain"--P. 
- Constable, Archibald David, 1843-1915.
Mackay, Ae. J. G. (Aeneas James George), 1839-1911.
Law, Thomas Graves, 1836-1904.
Scottish History Society.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|