Exploring the role of analytical scale in archaeological interpretation / edited by James R. Mathieu, Rachel E. Scott.
- Oxford, England : Archaeopress : Hadrian Books [distributor], c2004.
- Conference Name:
- Continuity and Change: The Role of Analytical Scale in European Archaeology (2000 : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- BAR international series ; 1261.
BAR international series ; 1261
v, 108 p. : ill., maps ; 29 cm.
- Archaeometry -- Congresses.
Archaeology -- Methodology -- Congresses.
- Exploring the role of analytical scale in archaeological interpretation / James R. Mathieu and Rachel E. Scott
Scale factors in early European farming / Peter Bogucki
Analytical scale, populations, and the mesolithic-neolithic transition in the far north-west of Europe / Timothy Darvill
Scale and its discontents / D. Blair Gibson
The four scales of technical analysis; or, how to make archaeometry more useful / Elizabeth Hamilton
Faces in a crowd or a crowd of faces? Archaeological evidence for individual and group identity in early Anglo-Saxon East Anglia / Genevieve Fisher
The city and complexity: change and continuity in late antique Volterra / Rae Ostman
Distinguishing the local from the regional: Irish perspectives on urbanization in early medieval Europe / John Soderberg
Patterns in time and the tempo of change: a north Atlantic perspective on the evolution of complex societies / Kevin P. Smith.
- "This book grew out of a symposium session entitled 'Continuity and Change: The Role of Analytical Scale in European Archaeology' ... for the Society for American Archaeology Annual Meetings in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in April 2000."-- P. v.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Mathieu, James.
Rachel, Scott E.
Society for American Archaeology.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|