Fahrenheit 9/11 [videorecording] / Lions Gate Films and IFC Films and The Fellowship Adventure Group present a Dog Eat Dog Films production, a film by Michael Moore ; produced by Jim Czarnecki, Kathleen Glynn ; written, produced and directed by Michael Moore.
- Other Title:
- Fahrenheit nine/eleven
- Culver City, CA : Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment, c2004.
1 videodisc (122 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-
September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD - NTSC; Dolby Digital 5.1; Region 1.
- Through actual footage, interviews, and declassified documents, Michael Moore illustrates the connections President Bush has to the royal house of Saud of Saudia Arabia and the bin Laden's, how the president got elected on fraudulent circumstances and then proceeded to blunder through his duties while ignoring warnings of the looming betrayal by his foreign partners. When the treachery hits with the 9/11 attacks, Moore explains how Bush failed to take immediate action to defend the nation.
- Michael Moore, Paul Wolfowitz, John Ashcroft, James Baker, III, Khalil bin Laden, Tom Brokaw, George W. Bush, Sadam Hussein, Osama bin Laden.
- Director of photography, Mike Desjarlais ; editors, Kurt Engfehr, T. Woody Richman, Christopher Seward ; music, Jeff Gibbs.
- Aspect ratio 1.78:1.
Special features: "The release of 'Fahrenheit 9/11'" featurette; montage: the people of Iraq on the eve of invasion; new scene: Homeland Security, Miami style; outside Abu Ghraib Prison; Eyewitness account from Samara, Iraq; Extended interview with Abdul Henderson; Lila Lipscomb at the Washington, D.C. premiere; Arab-American comediens - their acts and experiences after 9/11; Condoleezza Rice's 9/11 Commission Testimony; Rose Garden press briefing after 9/11 Commission appearance.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the John G. Hartman Memorial Library Fund.
- Moore, Michael, 1954 Apr. 23- , Screenwriter, Producer, Director
Czarnecki, Jim. , Producer
Glynn, Kathleen R. , Producer
Wolfowitz, Paul. , Interviewee
Ashcroft, John D., 1942- , Interviewee
Baker, James Addison, 1930- , Interviewee
bin Laden, Khalil. , Interviewee
Brokaw, Tom. , Interviewee
Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- , Interviewee
Hussein, Saddam, 1937-2006 , Interviewee
Bin Laden, Osama, 1957-2011. , Interviewee
Gibbs, Jeff. , Composer
Lion's Gate Films. , Producer
IFC Films. , Producer
Fellowship Adventure Group. , Producer
Dog Eat Dog Films. , Producer
Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
John G. Hartman Memorial Library Fund.
- Publisher Number:
08670 Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|