It [videorecording] / Paramount Pictures ; Milestone Film & Video ; Famous Players-Lasky Corporation ; Photoplay production ... [et al.] ; presented by Adolph Zukor, Jesse L. Lasky ; screenplay by Hope Loring and Louis D. Lighton ; produced by B. P. Schulberg ; directed by Clarence Badger.
- Widescreen presentation.
- Chatsworth, CA : Image Entertainment, distributor, c2003.
- Milestone collection
1 videodisc (77 min.) : si., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Glyn, Elinor, 1864-1943 -- Film adaptations.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Department stores -- Employees -- Drama.
Motion picture actors and actresses -- United States -- Biography.
Motion pictures -- United States -- History.
- Feature films.
Romantic comedy films.
- Silent with musical score and English intertitles.
- System Details:
- DVD - NTSC; Dolby digital; Region 1..
- A saucy lingerie salesgirl sets her sights on the handsome son of the owner of the department store where she works. She knows what she wants but getting him to see she wants him proves difficult at times.
- Clara Bow, Antonio Moreno, William Austin, Priscilla Bonner, Jacqueline Gadsdon, Julia Swayne Gordon, Elinor Glyn, Gary Cooper.
- Director of photography, H. Kinley Martin ; music, Carl Davis.
- Based on the novel by Elinor Glyn.
Aspect ratio 1.33:1.
Originally issued as a motion picture in 1927.
Special features: commentary by Jeanine Basinger, professor of film studies Wesleyan University, rare article by film director Clarence Badger (DVD-ROM feature: Adobe Acrobat reader required), stills gallery.
- Badger, Clarence G., 1880-1964. , Director, Producer
Schulberg, B. P., 1892-1957. , Producer
Zukor, Adolph, 1873-1976 ,
Lasky, Jesse L., 1880-1958 , Producer
Loring, Hope. , Screenwriter
Lighton, Louis D., d. 1963. , Screenwriter
Bow, Clara, 1905-1965. , Actor
Moreno, Antonio, 1887-1967. , Actor
Austin, William, 1884-1975. , Actor
Bonner, Priscilla, 1899-1996. , Actor
Gadsdon, Jacqueline, 1900-1986. , Actor
Gordon, Julia Swayne, 1879-1933. , Actor
Cooper, Gary, 1901-1961 , Actor
Glyn, Elinor, 1864-1943. , Actor, Producer, Screenwriter
Glyn, Elinor, 1864-1943. , Author
Paramount Pictures Corporation (1914-1927). , Producer
Famous Players-Lasky Corporation. , Producer
Milestone Film & Video. , Producer
Photoplay Productions. , Producer
Image Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
IDI974MLSDVD Image Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|