King Leopold's soliloquy; a defense of his Congo rule, by Mark Twain.
- Other records:
- 2nd ed.
- Boston, Mass., The P.R. Warren Co., 1905.
2 p. ℓ., 56,  p. front., illus., plates. 19 cm.
- Léopold II, King of the Belgians, 1835-1909.
Congo (Democratic Republic).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy 2 has a fragment of the publisher's slip pasted to the title leaf.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Blanck, 3485
Johnson, Merle. Bibl. of the works of Mark Twain (rev. ed.), p. 82
"Later copies have been noted with a pink slip, printed in red, tipped in at the half title. This slip is dated January 1, 1906 ..."--Cf. Johnson.
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|