Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban / by J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré.
- 1st American edition
- New York : Arthur A. Levine Books, 1999.
- Rowling, J. K. Harry Potter series; 3.
Harry Potter Series ; 3
ix, 435 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm (hardback)
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
Wizards -- Juvenile fiction.
Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary place) -- Juvenile fiction.
Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
England -- Juvenile fiction.
- Childrens subjects:
- Wizards -- Fiction.
Magic -- Fiction.
Schools -- Fiction.
England -- Fiction.
- Fantasy fiction -- Juvenile.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- During his third year at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry Potter must confront the devious and dangerous wizard responsible for his parents' deaths.
- Owl Post
Aunt Marge's Big Mistake
The Knight Bus
The Leaky Cauldron
Talons and Tea Leaves
The Boggart in the Wardrobe
Flight of the Fat Lady
The Marauder's Map
Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw
The Quidditch Final
Professor Trelawney's Prediction
Cat, Rat, and Dog
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs
The Servant of Lord Voldemort
The Dementor's Kiss
Owl Post Again.
- "Year 3"--Spine.
Sequel to: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
ALA Notable Children's Book, 2000.
Whitbread Children's Book of the Year, 1999.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- GrandPré, Mary, illustrator.
Arthur A. Levine Books, publisher.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- 0439136350 (hc)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|