Old gardens in and about Philadelphia and those who made them, by John T. Faris.
- Indianapolis, The Bobbs-Merrill company [c1932]
311 p. front., plates, plans. 24 cm.
- Gardens -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Endpapers (Binding)
- Includes information on Evans Arboretum, Than Valley Park, Prospect Garden and Morven.
- In Penn's "Green Countrie Towne"
John Bartram's garden of delight
A Germantown garden pilgrimage
In the Whitemarsh Valley, and beyond
The garden within the forks of Brandywine
The Woodlands and the university botanical gardens
Where John Evans planted beauty
Where California sequoias grow
In Longwood Gardens, successor to Peirce's Park
In Mount Holly on the Rancocas
In two gardens of old-time Quakers
Three famous gardens at Princeton
The garden of Fairmount Park.
- Illustrated lining-papers.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|