An account of the different kinds of grasses propagated in England for the improvement of corn and pasture lands, lawns and walks : with many useful directions for sowing them, manuring, &c. ... and the best directions for raising turnips, rape, cabbage, &c. for feeding horned cattle and sheep ... also an account of the manures, natural and made ... Likewise an account of the sound-growing Norfolk-willow ... / The whole chiefly done from the observations and inspection of the author Richard North.
- London : Printed by W. Prat, and sold by the author, [1759?]
, 39,  p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Forage plants.
- Advertisments -- Great Britain -- London -- 18th century.
- "Intended to be published, By the same author ...": 1 p. after p. 39.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
- Local notes:
- Bound with: Miscellaneous tracts relating to natural history, husbandry, and physick. London : Printed and sold by R. and J. Dodsley ... S. Baker ... and M. Cooper, 1759. (Item 3 of 4)
- Penn Provenance:
- Norris, Charles C. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC T147195
- Edgar Fahs Smith Memorial Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|