Psychological jurisprudence : critical explorations in law, crime, and society / edited by Bruce A. Arrigo.
- Albany : State University of New York Press, c2004.
- SUNY series in new directions in crime and justice studies.
SUNY series on new directions in crime and justice studies
xii, 238 p. ; 24 cm.
- Forensic psychology.
Insanity (Law) -- Jurisprudence.
Crime -- Psychological aspects.
- The critical perspective in law-psychology research: new directions in citizen justice and radical social change / Bruce A. Arrigo
Anarchic insurgencies: the mythos of authority and the violence of mental health / Christopher R. Williams
A critical perspective on Freud's theory of parricide and crime in general / Phillip C.H. Shon
Media images, mental health law, and justice: a constitutive response to the "competency" of Theodore Kacyznski / Michael P. Arena and Bruce A. Arrigo
The diminishing sanctity of youth: contributions from general and family systems theory / Jeffrey L. Helms and Bruce A. Arrigo
Recent perspectives on penal punitiveness / Veronique Voruz
Is rationalization good for the soul: resisting "responsibilization" in corrections and courts / Shadd Maruna
Prospects for justice at the law-psychology divide: an agenda for theory, research, and practice / Bruce A. Arrigo.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Arrigo, Bruce A.
- 0791461513 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0791461521 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|