Livingstone lost and found, or Africa and its explorers ... With a comprehensive biographical sketch of Dr. David Livingstone ... and a most interesting account of his discovery by the American expedition, in command of Henry M. Stanley ... Compiled ... from the most authentic sources, with an introduction and chapter on Natal, by Rev. Josiah Tyler ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Africa and its explorers
- Hartford, Conn., Mutual publishing company; [etc., etc.] 1873.
xvii, -782 p. illus., map, ports. 23 cm.
- Livingstone, David, 1813-1873.
Africa -- Description and travel.
South Africa -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- "Published by subscription only."
- Penn Provenance:
- Birdwhistell, Robert Nevins, family of (donor) (Culture Class Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|