Music by Porpora, Mozart, Haydn [videorecording] / director, George Blume ; [presented by] Musicom.
- Other Title:
- Title on container: Porpora, Mozart, Haydn
- [S.l.] : EMI Classics, c2004.
1 videodisc (89 min.) : sd., col., ; 4 3/4 in.
- Salve Regina (Music)
Sacred songs (Medium voice) with orchestra.
Sacred songs (High voice) with orchestra.
- Vocal works sung in Latin; optional subtitles available in Latin, Italian, and English. The guide to listening in English. The documentary spoken in Italian with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD-5; NTSC; 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Salve Regina : antiphon in F major : for alto, strings & continuo / Nicolò Porpora ; rev. by Francesco Degrada
Exsultate, jubilate : motet in F major : K. 165 : for soprano, orchestra & organ / Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Symphony no. 104 in D major, Hob. I/104 : London / Franz Joseph Haydn.
- Angelika Kirchschlager, mezzo-soprano (1st work) ; Ruth Ziesak, soprano (2nd work) ; Filarmonica della Scala ; Riccardo Muti, conductor.
- Director of photography, Marco Brindasso; director of production, Andrea Zaccaria; audio producer, David Mottley; video editing, PICIEMME r.s.l.; AVID editing, Paolo 'Niji' Pastore; producer, Alessandro Orizio. Main program: audio editing, Diversified Technologies, r.s.l.; camera control, Amedeo Amazio Bonus track: cameraman, Ennio Di Donato
- A production by Musicom s.r.l., Milano, in co-production with Filarmonica della Scala, and in collaboration with Gruppo UniCredit.
Filmed in the Teatro di San Carlo, Naples, May 2002.
Originally produced in 2002.
Sound available in Dolby digital 5.1, DTS 5.1, or Dolby digital stereo.
Special features: The Neapolitan school = La scuola musicale napoletana, a documentary film, by Roberto De Simone (18:15); optional score which can be superimposed on the film. Subtitle options include a "Guide to listening," by Andrea Zaccaria
Notes on the Royal Theatre of San Carlo by Federica Faitelli in English and Italian with French and German translations, and German and French summaries by the author of the bonus feature "The Neapolitan music school" (16 p. : ill.) inserted in container.
- Kirchschlager, Angelika. , Performer
Ziesak, Ruth. , Performer
Muti, Riccardo. , Conductor
Blume, George. , Director
Orizio, Alessandro. , Production personnel
MUSICOM (Firm) , Producer
UniCredito italiano. , Producer
EMI (Firm) , Distributor
- De Simone, Roberto, 1933-, Author Scuola musicale napoletana.
Porpora, Nicola, 1686-1768. Salve Regina, alto, string orchestra, F major (No. 2)
Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791., Composer Exsultate, jubilate.
Haydn, Joseph, 1732-1809., Composer Symphonies, H. I, 104, D major.
- Publisher Number:
7343 5 99403 9 7 EMI Classics
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|