The overture, songs, duett, glees & chorusses, in the musical play of Guy Mannering, or, The gipsey's prophecy : as performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent Garden / composed & arranged for the piano forte by. Thos. Attwood and Henry R. Bishop.
- Standardized Title:
- Guy Mannering. Vocal score
- Other Title:
- Gypsey's prophecy.
- London : Printed by Goulding, D'Almaine, Potter & Co., [181-?]
- Musical score
1 vocal score (82 p.) ; 32 cm.
- Operas -- Vocal scores with piano.
- Text by Daniel Terry from Scott's novel.
Music chiefly by Bishop.
- Penn Chronology:
- Attwood, Thomas, 1765-1838.
Terry, Daniel, 1780?-1829.
Scott, Walter, Sir, 1771-1832.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|