The affairs of Anatol [videorecording] / Paramount Picture ; screenplay by Jeanie Macpherson ; produced and directed by Cecil B. DeMille.
- Chatsworth, CA : Image Entertainment, c2000.
- Blackhawk Films collection
1 videodisc (117 min.) : si., b&w (tinted) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Schnitzler, Arthur, 1862-1931 -- Film adaptations.
Adultery -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Marriage -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Silent film with English intertitles and musical accompaniment.
- System Details:
- DVD - NTSC; Dolby digital, stereo.
- A New York socialite becomes bored with his newlywed bride and attempts to broaden his romantic horizons by rescuing a series of ladies in distress, to the annoyance of his wife.
- Gloria Swanson, Wallace Reid, Bebe Daniels, Monte Blue, Agnes Ayres, Wanda Hawley, Theodore Roberts.
- Photographed by Alvin Wyckoff and Karl Struss ; music compiled and performed by Brian Benison.
- Suggested by a play by Arthur Schnitzler.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 1921.
- DeMille, Cecil B. (Cecil Blount), 1881-1959 , Producer, Director
MacPherson, Jeanie, 1887-1946 , Screenwriter
Swanson, Gloria. , Actor
Reid, Wallace, 1891-1923. , Actor
Daniels, Bebe, 1901-1971. , Actor
Blue, Monte, 1887-1963 , Actor
Benison, Brian (Instrumentalist) , Composer
Schnitzler, Arthur, 1862-1931. , Author
Paramount Pictures Corporation (1914-1927). , Producer
Image Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
ID92225DSDVD Image Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|