Far North [videorecording] / Alive Films and Nelson Enertainment, Inc. in association with Circle JS Productions ; produced by Carolyn Pfeiffer and Malcolm R. Harding ; written and directed by Sam Shepard.
- Beverly Hills, CA : Nelson Entertainment ; New York, NY : Orion Home Video, c1989.
1 videocassette (88 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
- Family -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- VHS - NTSC; Dolby surround.
- "When Kate (Jessica Lange) hears that her father (Charles Durning) is in the hospital, she does what any dutiful daughter would do. She goes home. Her father's feuding with his horse. Her sister's riding her daughter. Her niece's losing her virginity. Her mother's losing her marbles. Her granny's on her second childhood. And her uncle's on his third bottle. In fact, the only one in Kate's family with all four feet on the ground is the horse."--Container.
- Jessica Lange, Charles Durning, Tess Harper, Donald Moffat, Ann Wedgeworth, Patricia Arquette.
- Director of photography, Robbie Greenberg ; editor, Bill Yahraus ; music, The Red Clay Ramblers.
- Videocassette release of the 1988 motion picture.
- Shepard, Sam, 1943-2017 , Screenwriter, Director
Pfeiffer, Carolyn. , Producer
Harding, Malcolm R. , Producer
Lange, Jessica. , Actor
Durning, Charles, 1923- , Actor
Harper, Tess. , Actor
Red Clay Ramblers. , Composer, Performer
Alive Films. , Producer
Nelson Entertainment (Firm). , Producer
Circle JS Productions. , Producer
Orion Home Video (Firm) , Distributor
Van Wert Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Publisher Number:
7725 Nelson Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|