German literary culture at the zero hour / Stephen Brockmann.
- Rochester, N.Y. : Camden House, 2004.
- Studies in German literature, linguistics, and culture (Unnumbered)
Studies in German literature, linguistics, and culture
xi, 295 p. ; 24 cm.
- German literature -- 20th century -- History and criticism.
Literature and society -- Germany -- History -- 20th century.
Authors, German -- 20th century -- Political and social views.
Germany -- Intellectual life -- 20th century.
- Introduction: the zero hour
The consciousness of German guilt
The writer, the conscience, and absolute presence
Two kinds of emigration
The property of the nation
Yogis and commissars
A German generation gap?
The darkening of consciousness
Postscript: revisiting the zero hour.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -283) and index.
- 1571132988 (hardcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|