Parenting skills and collaborative services for students with disabilities / George R. Taylor.
- Lanham, Md. : ScarecrowEducation, 2004.
ix, 291 p. ; 23 cm.
- Children with disabilities -- Education.
Education -- Parent participation.
Home and school.
- A systems perspective of human development
Impact of federal legislation on parental involvement
Techniques for improving parental involvement
Promoting cultural awareness
Reporting progress to parents
Strategies for improving collaboration between parents and the school
Parents' perceptions of placement : inclusion or special education
School and community interactions
Conclusions and implications.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 257-278) and indexes.
- 1578861691 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|