New letters in America / editor, Horace Gregory ; associate editor, Eleanor Clark.
- 1st ed.
- New York : W. W. Norton & Company Publishers, c1937.
1 v. ; 23 cm.
- American literature -- 20th century -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- No more published. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
"This volume, a selection of unpublished verse and prose, ... is edited in the belief that the 1930's have produced a new group of younger writers in America ..."--Dustjacket
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket flap laid in at back.
Culture Class Collection copy has v. 1 only.
Culture Class Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Culture Class Collection copy has label of Herman Silverman Books, 1615 Sansom St., Phila.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gregory, Horace, 1898-1982.
Clark, Eleanor, 1913-1996.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|