Seinfeld. Vol. 1, Seasons 1 & 2 [videorecording] / Castle Rock Entertainment ; West-Shapiro ; producers, Tom Cherones, Larry David ; created by Larry David & Jerry Seinfeld ; written by Larry David & Jerry Seinfeld ; director, Tom Cherones.
- Full screen.
- Culver City, Calif. : Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment, c2004.
4 videodiscs (437 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Comedians -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Friendship -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
Stand-up comedy -- New York (State) -- New York -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue ; French, Portuguese or Spanish subtitles.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- System Details:
- DVD ; Region 1; Dolby Digital stereo, remastered in high-definition.
- Jerry is a very succesful stand-up comedian, mainly because of the people around him who offer an endless supply of great material. His best friend, George, is a balding, whiny kind of guy, who craves the kind of success Jerry has but is never willing to do what it takes to get it. Jerry's neighbor Kramer often barges into his apartment and imposes onto his life. Jerry's former girlfriend, Elaine, comes back into his life, and the four form a friendship together. They focus more on mundane conversations and situations that can be found during everyday life in New York.
- Disc 1: The Seinfeld chronicles (pilot) ; Male-unbonding ; The stake out ; The robbery ; The stock tip
Disc 2: The ex-girlfriend ; The pony remark ; The busboy ; The baby shower ; The jacket
Disc 3: The Chinese restaurant ; The phone message ; The apartment ; The stranded ; The statue
Disc 4: The heart attack ; The revenge ; The deal ; "How it began" (making of documentary).
- Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards, Jason Alexander, Richard Fancy, Len Lesser.
- Directors of photography, Robert Berry, Jerry D. Good ; editors, Janet Ashikaga ... [et al.] ; music, Jonathan Wolff.
- Aspect ratio 1.33:1.
Originally broadcast on television during the 1990-1992 seasons.
Contains all 18 episodes from season one and two.
Special features: approximately 13 hours of exclusive special features from the creative talents behind the show, including all-new interviews with Jerry Seinfeld, Larry David, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards, Jason Alexander; "How it began": An hour-long look at how Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David first came up with the idea for the show; "Notes about nothing": Behind-the-scenes scoop and production notes; "Inside look": The cast and creators talk about what was happening behind the scenes of certain episodes; "In the vault": Saved from the cutting room floor ... ; two verions of the pilot ; "Not that there's anything wrong with that": Never-before-seen outtakes and bloopers; "Yada, yada, yada": Creator and cast audio commentaries; "Master of his domain": See Jerry Seinfeld in exclusive, never-before-seen stand-up comedy footage; "Sponsored by Vandelay Industries: Original NBC promotional ads and trailers; Featuring the original (1-2 minutes longer) NBC network versions, not seen since their original broadcast runs.
- Cherones, Tom. , Producer
David, Larry. , Producer, Screenwriter
Seinfeld, Jerry. , Screenwriter, Actor
Louis-Dreyfus, Julia. , Actor
Richards, Michael, 1949- , Actor
Alexander, Jason, 1959- , Actor
Wolff, Jonathan, 1958- , Composer
Castle Rock Entertainment (Firm). , Producer
Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment (Firm). , Distributor
- Publisher Number:
05341 Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|