The argument of the secretary of the Treasury upon the constitutionality of a national bank [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia? : publisher not identified, 1810?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23424.
1 online resource (40 pages)
- Banks and banking, Central.
National banks (United States).
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed on pages 40: Alexander Hamilton, Philadelphia, Feb. 23, 1791.
"In the opinion of Clinton Rossiter this could not have been published until after Hamilton's death. The printing upholds this idea."--Shipton and Mooney.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 23424).
- Cited in:
- Evans 23424
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|