The history of Jack Smith; or, The castle of Saint Donats. [electronic resource] / By Charles Lucas, A.M. author of The infernal Quixote, andc. : [One line from Horace in Latin]
- Baltimore: : Printed for Thomas, Andrews and Butler, by W. Pechin., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34023.
1 online resource (xxii, , 26-291,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Advertised as "this day published" in the Federal gazette, Baltimore, June 10, 1801. Mistakenly dated  by Evans; the American Antiquarian Society copy is dated 1798 in the hand of Isaiah Thomas.
Error in paging: pages 96 misnumbered 69.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 34023).
- Cited in:
- Evans 34023
Shaw and Shoemaker 841
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|