The well-ordered family: [electronic resource] : wherein the duties of it's [sic] various members are described and urged. A small, but very comprehensive piece, suitable to be in the hand of every housholder [sic]; and may be especially seasonable in the present day. / By that eminently pious and learned divine, Mr. Isaac Ambrose, Minister of the Gospel at Preston. ; [Two lines from John]
- Standardized Title:
- Prima, media et ultima. Well-ordered family
- Other Title:
- Houshold piety explained and enforced.
- Boston: : Re-printed and sold by S. Kneeland, opposite the probate-office in Queen-Street., 1762.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9051.
1 online resource (28 pages)
- Parent and child.
Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Running title: Houshold [sic] piety explained and enforced.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 9051).
- Cited in:
- Evans 9051
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|