An astronomical diary, or, almanack for the year of our Lord Christ 1769 [electronic resource] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Boston, New-England, lat. 42$ 25' north. ... / By Nathaniel Ames. ; [Fourteen lines of verse]
- Boston: : Printed [by William McAlpine] for, and sold by D. and R. Fowle, at Portsmouth, New-Hampshire., [1768?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10818.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1769.
Advertisements -- Iron industry and trade.
Advertisements -- Paper-making and trade.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
United States New Hampshire Portsmouth.
- Typographically identical with the issues having imprints "Printed by William M'Alpine, for D. and R. Fowle, at Portsmouth," and "Printed and sold by William M'Alpine."
Iron cutter's and paper maker's advertisements, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10818).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10818
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3168
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|